Have you ever wanted to do light painting with text? Text Paint Pro makes it easy. This app opens up a new world of creativity for people into light painting or into photography in general. This app is feature-rich but simple to use.
[ The basic idea: ]
Type anything you want to say into the Text Paint Pro and wave your device in front of any camera that is taking a long exposure photo. When the camera is finished taking the picture, your text will be illuminated in the photo.[ What you need to use this app: ]You’ll need a camera that allows you to set the shutter speed (also known as exposure time). We recommend a DSLR camera, but some point-and-shoot cameras have this feature. You’ll also need a tripod or stable surface to keep your camera steady as you take the long exposure.
[ Features: ]
• Adjustable display time for text.
• Adjustable time for delayed start.
• Different color and font options for text, as well as control of illuminance.
• Choice of light painting in left-to-right or right-to-left motion.
• Handy built-in flashlight — convenient for doing long exposures at night or in dark rooms.